Grow Your Own Mental/Behavioral Health Talent Internship Program
Gain valuable work experience!
The Grow Your Own Mental/Behavioral Health Talent Internship Program has available internship opportunities for diverse, under-served populations to obtain career opportunities in the Mental/Behavioral Health field.
We have 25 available Internship positions, paying $15/hour for 200 hours.
Academic internship credit may be available through your University
- Sacramento County Behavioral Health Services
- Sacramento County Office of Education
- Alta California Regional, Turning Point
- Sacramento Children’s Home
- Wellspace Health
- Elica Health Centers
- Stars, Starlight, and Capital Star
- Uplift Family Services
- River Oak Center for Children