Sacramento Works Job Centers
As a result of federal, state and local guidance on COVID-19, Sacramento Works Job Centers will not be open to the public. Centers will continue to provide services to customers by phone and electronic communication. If you are in need of services, please contact one of the Centers listed below:
- Asian Resources: (916) 324-6202
- Crossroads: (916) 676-2540
- Folsom Cordova: (916) 294-9107
- Franklin: (916) 563-5151
- Greater Sacramento Urban League: (916) 286-8600
- Galt: (209) 744-7702
- Hillsdale: (916) 263-4100
- La Familia: (916) 452-3601
- Lemon Hill – Charles A. Jones Career & Education Center: (916) 826-0967
- Mark Sanders: (916) 227-0301
- Mather Community Campus: (916) 876-4022
- South County – Elk Grove Adult Education: (916) 793-2319
Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) provides low-income people with immediate life necessities such as emergency food, shelter, transportation, and access to available community resources. To access services contact a CSBG Service Provider: https://www.seta.net/community-programs-resources/sacramento-service-providers/
Sacramento Works for Youth
For information about programs and services for youth ages 16-24 call (916) 263-4066 or email email@example.com.
For more information on filing disability, paid family leave, or unemployment insurance claims in regard to COVID-19 visit the EDD website :https://edd.ca.gov/about_edd/coronavirus-2019/faqs.htm
Employment and Training Resources
Several companies have multiple openings and are hiring currently. Check out the no-cost training resources. Visit COVID-19 Employment and Training Resources for more info.
If you are an employer currently seeking assistance in dealing with employee layoffs or have a need to hire employees, please call Sacramento Works Employer/Business Services at 877-920-JOBS.
A Go-To place for business impacted by COVID-19 to navigate the local, state and federal resources available to them:
- Rapid Response Business Triage Hotline 833-391-1919
The State of California has enacted several programs to assist California Businesses in mitigating layoffs or reduced work hours caused by COVID-19:
- EDD Work Share Program
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Family Leave
Guidance for Employers from EDD, DIR, and LWDA:
US SMALL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION:
The SBA has support and resources available to assist businesses facing capital shortfalls, supply chain issues, and other hardships as a result of COVID-19.
- Corona Virus Information in Multiple Languages. https://www.sba.gov/page/coronavirus-recovery-information-other-languages
- Disaster Loans: Guidance for businesses or employers navigating temporary or long-term hardship. https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/