Training and Employment Program for Students
Gain valuable work experience!
If you are between the ages of 16-21 and attending high school or college and also have an intellectual, physical, developmental, and/or mental disability you can receive 40 hours of training to prepare for a paid internship.
Work up to 167 hours. This is a paid work experience!
- Must have an IEP or 504 Plan
- Must be attending school
- Attend mandatory (unpaid) work readiness workshop
- Must be able to work part-time/full-time
- Must be able to work independently
Workplace Skills Training
- Critical Thinking
- Digital Fluency
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Financial Literacy
- Self Awareness
- Social Diversity
- Time Management
Work Readiness Training
- Resume & Application Process
- Interview Dress and Work Appearance
- Interview Basics
- 21st Century Job Search Skills
- Disability Disclosure
Download the following forms, complete, and submit below.
Student Services Plan Request – Form DR 203
Consent to Release and Obtain Information – Form DR 260