You’re invited to apply for the Old Navy – This Way ONward Program!
To register, please fill out and submit the form below.
- Work at one of the Old Navy stores located in Sacramento County.
- Earn up to $15.50 an hour and work in a team-oriented environment.
- Under the Age of 18 – Must be able to get a work permit.
- No experience is necessary.
- Complete the Virtual Mandatory Work Skills Training courses.
Mandatory Work Skills Training Courses
Two (2) Work Skills Training Courses are mandatory and must be completed prior to an applicant receiving an invitation to a Virtual Hiring Fair. Due to COVID-19 directives, training will be provided via Zoom.
April 1, 2023-March 19, 2023: Eligible for March 22nd + March 23rd Work Skills Training Courses and Spring Virtual Hiring Fair on March 30th
March 20, 2023 -June 14, 2023: Eligible for June 20th + June 22nd Work Skills Training Courses and Summer Virtual Hiring Fair on June 27th
June 15, 2023 – September 5, 2023: Eligible for September 12th + September 14th Work Skills Training Courses and Fall Virtual Hiring Fair on September 19th
September 5, 2023 – October 6, 2023: Eligible for October 10th + October 12th Work Skills Training Courses and Fall Virtual Hiring Fair on October 17th
"*" indicates required fields